An alternative theory of gravitation,derived from the Fatio-Le Sage’s theory, which accounts for most of the tests of the General Relativity
- Adresse du site: https://sites.google.com/site/alternativetheoryofgravitation/
- Langues du site: Anglais
- Adresse postale: 14 impasse des Carpeaux
- Code postal: 94520
- Ville: Périgny-sur-Yerres
- Pays: France
- Recherche de partenaires?: Oui
An alternative theory of gravitation based on a gravitational constant G’=G(1+4GM/rc2), where G is the classical constant, M the mass, r the distance to the mass and c the light velocity, accounts for most of the tests of the General Relativity theory.
200 caractères MINIMUM et 1 lien MAXIMUM
An alternative theory of gravitation accounting for phenomena generally explained by the General Theory of Relativity, such as the light deflexion by Sun, the gravitational redshift of light, the Shapiro time delay and, in part, the perihelion precession of Mercury, is developed here.
It is based on the model of Fatio-Le Sage, according to which vacuum would be made up of corpuscles several orders of magnitude smaller than the elementary particles of matter, without mutual interaction and moving with great speed. The attraction between two material masses would be due to the shield effect that each one provides to the other, from the impacting gravitational corpuscles.
We hypothesize that the speed of these corpuscles in absence of important material masses was that of light and showed that their acceleration by material masses was twice greater than that of material particles. It is inferred the following expressions for the square of speed of these gravitational corpuscles near important material masses: V2=c2(1+4GM/rc2), and the gravitation constant for material masses G’= G(1+4GM/rc2), where r is the distance of the centre of the body of mass M, G and c are respectively the common gravitation constant and speed of light, far from important masses.
Validity of this theory and of the model of Fatio and Le Sage are discussed.
893 vues au total, 3 vues aujourd'hui
Rechercher les sites classés
Meilleurs sites scientifiques
- Corporation Bourguignonne des Etudiants en Biologie
- eCom Store: Achat et vente de sites e-commerce
- StethoShop: l’univers du stéthoscope
- An alternative theory of gravitation,derived from the Fatio-Le Sage’s theory, which accounts for most of the tests of the General Relativity
- Compatibility of the ether theory with the polarization of light and its propagation in moving media