- Adresse du site: https://sites.google.com/site/newrelationsforparticles/home
- Langues du site: Anglais
- Adresse postale: 14 impasse des Carpeaux
- Code postal: 94520
- Ville: Perigny-sur-Yerres
- Pays: France
- Recherche de partenaires?: Oui
200 caractères MINIMUM et 1 lien MAXIMUM
An empirical equation between the mass and the radius of the proton is proposed and justified. A comparable relationship is given for the electron, which would have a toric structure. The neutron would result from the bringing together of the proton and the electron, and the mass excess has been calculated. According to these hypotheses, the density of the muon and the fine structure constant have been found identical to the experimental values.
An empirical equation between the mass and the radius of the proton is proposed, which agrees with the experimental values at the 7.2 .10-4 level and a more precise value of the proton radius is given.
The charge of the particles is supposed to be proportional to their surface and their density equal to that of the proton. These two hypotheses lead to a toric structure of the electron.
The neutron is assumed to result from the bringing together of the proton and of the electron, turning around it, at its surface, with the centrifugal force equal to the electrical attraction. The calculated difference of the mass of the neutron with the sum of those of the proton and of the electron is in concordance with the experimental results, at the10-2 level.
The density of the muon is found to be equal to that of the proton and of the electron, at the 10-12 level, from the experimental masses of proton and muon.
Moreover the fine structure constant, calculated from our hypothetical equations, is identical to the experimental value, at the 10-8 level, and a physical definition is given.
291 vues au total, 1 vues aujourd'hui
Rechercher les sites classés
Meilleurs sites scientifiques
- LFD Criminalistique.fr. Laboratoire Forensique Documentaire
- An alternative theory of gravitation,derived from the Fatio-Le Sage’s theory, which accounts for most of the tests of the General Relativity
- eCom Store: Achat et vente de sites e-commerce
- An alternative method to calculate the mass defects of some atom nuclei
- Compatibility of the ether theory with the polarization of light and its propagation in moving media